Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka Water Board 2022: National Water Supply & Drainage Board (NWS&DB) is the leading Sri Lankan government agency. The responsibility for the provision of Water Supply and Sewerage facilities to the people of Sri Lanka. Provides piped-water to about #08 million Sri Lankan people through more than #2 million service-connections. This board has thousands of professionals such as engineers, Surveyors, accountants, legal officers, IT professionals, technicians. Activities of the Board are being expanded to achieve the government’s objective of piped water coverage up to 75 % and safe water coverage up to 100 % in Sri Lanka by the year 2024. So, there are 100s of water board vacancies every year in different fields.
Select A Job 👇
Table of Content (toc)
Water Board Vacancies 2022 | New List
Water board vacancies 2021: Applications are hereby invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for many jobs. See below the national water supply & drainage board (Ministry of Water Supply) latest job opportunities.
01. Post of HR Officer (Investigation)
(Contract Basis for a period of one year)
Requisite Qualifications & Experience :
- 8 years of experience in handling domestic departmental investigations, disciplinary inquiries, and related functions (Eg: court cases, labor disputes) in a Public Sector Organization in an executive/supervisory or senior-level position (preference will be given to retired officers in the state corporate sector organizations)
- Salary Scale Rs. 61,692/- and will be provided the cost of living allowance (Rs.7,800/ = )
- Age Limit: Not more than 59 years old.
The applicants who are employed in Government / Public sector institutions should submit their applications through the respective heads of their institutions.
View More Details (medium-bt)
How to Apply?
Applications should be sent with
- Copies of all relevant testimonials
Under registered post to reach the below address on or before Closing Date. And you should be mentioned the title of the post on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Applications not accompanied with relevant testimonials will be rejected.
National Water Supply & Drainage Board,
Galle Road, Ratmalana.
Water Board Project Vacancies in Sri Lanka
Water board vacancies 2022: KDA Weerasinghe and Co (Pvt)Ltd, a leading construction company recruits qualified people for water supply Projects in Matara, Kurunegala District.
Job Titles: Project Managers
- B.Sc in Chartered Civil Engineer
- 15 Years experience in Construction Management in water supply
Job Titles: Construction Managers
- B.Sc in Civil Engineer/NDT or NVQ 7
- more than 7 years experience in water supply projects.
Job Titles: Site Engineers
- B.Sc in Civil Engineer or NVQ 7
- 5 years experience in UPVC/DI/HDPE pipe laying. pressure testing, associate civil construction works in water supply
Job Titles: Surveyors, Senior Surveyors, Assistant Surveyors
- B.Sc in Surveying or NVQ 7
- Years of experience in water supply transmission & Distribution pipe laying projects.
Job Titles: Draughtsmen, Assistant Draughtsmen
- Diploma/Certificate in Civil drafting with work experiences in water supply with AutoCAD software.
Job Titles: Material Engineers
- BSc degree in Civil or equivalent qualifications and
- 3 years experience.
Job Titles: Material/Laboratory Technicians
- Passed in A/L in Science stream with professional qualifications.
- 3 Years of experience
Job Titles: Technical Officers
- JTO/NDT/NCT/NDES (Civil)
- 10 Years experience
Job Titles: Safety Officer
- Diploma or degree in Occupational Health & Safety
- 5 Years Experience
Job Titles: Store Keepers
- A/L Passed
- Diploma or Certificate in Store Management
- 5 years of experience in Construction Projects
Job Titles: Administrative Officers
- 5 Years Experience in construction Projects
Job Titles: Account Assistants
- Passed A/L
- AAT Level 01
- 02-3 years of experience in construction Projects
How to Apply?
Send your CV along with your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
2 thoughts on “Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka Water Board 2022”
Please find me a job sir..
Keep following us