POST OF TECHNICAL OFFICER (02 Vacancies)
Should have passed the G.C.E.(Ordinary Level) in 06 subjects (Credit Passes) at one sitting including
- Sinhala/Tamil/English Language
- and by another one subject
Should have passed the G.C.E.(Advanced Level) in Science/Mathematics stream with three main subjects
- HND in Engineering certificate awarded by the NAITA
- National Diploma in Technology (NDT) certificate awarded by the University of Moratuwa or (SLIATE) or
- HND in Engineering certificate awarded by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- Diploma in Technology certificate awarded by the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Have been completed of the Part – I of the Engineering Examination conducted by the SLEI
- Have been completed of the NVQ 6 in the relevant field of employment.
- Have been obtained the other qualifications in technology approved by the TVEC.
Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
Should be consisting with the physical and mental fitness required to serve in any part of the country fulfill the duties assigned under this post.
Should have an excellent character.
Age: 18-30 years
Method of Application:
- Send filled applications (Click the view job detail link to see the sample application ) including
- certified copies of the certificate
- copies of the character certificates
- Addresses and Telephone/Mobile numbers of two non-related referees.
by registered post on or before 27th July 2021.
State Ministry of #Rural and School Sports Infrastructure Improvement,
12.Floor World Trade Center West Tower,
Applications received after the deadline will be refused without any notice.
Indicate Job title at the top left-hand corner of the envelope containing the application.