GOVERNMENT JOBS – THE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF SRI LANKA VACANCIES
kandy regional center vacancy
0.1 POST OF OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (ON CONTRACT)
- NVQ Level 2 / Equivalent qualification
- Effective communication and teamwork deals.
- Candidate most have computer literacy skills with common office Software packages.
Appointment will be made initially for six months, extendable up to two years based on performance
Selected Person should be available full time at Kandy Regional Centre of The Open University of Sri Lanka
Applicants from Kandy district will be given preference.
Qualified candidates should send or e-mail their CV on or before; 20 February 2021 To the following address
The Open University of Sri Lanka.
Kandy Regional Centre Polgolla.
Contact No, 081- 2494083/ 84 09.02.2021
02.POST OF CLOUD SERVER ADMINISTRATOR (PART TIME)
Applications are entertained for the Post of Cloud Server Administrator from the permanent members of the non-academic staff of the Open (Manley of Sri Lanka, who powers knowledge and experience in Computer Networking and Cloud Server based Laming Management System applications.
(i) A Higher Diploma with Computer Science or Computer Technology as a subject, OR An equivalent or higher such professional qualifications.
The selected candidate is expected to perform the required work, over and above his/her normally assigned duties, and will be eligible to receive a monthly honorarium of 25% of the basic salary.
The description of work and responsibilities are as follows
- To develop, operate and maintain present and future cloud server-based applications and infrastructure to support online teaming and assessment at OUSL.
- Assist the IT Division to interface OUST’s MIS with the cloud server-based applications.
- To provide supervision and guidance to Treks« Technicians and Project Assistant engaged in the development of such applications at OUSL.
- To provide technical inputs to statutory and/or ad-hoe committees of OUSL, on online learning and assume.
- To provide information and technical inputs, and make recommendations to the Vice Chancellor, the IT Committee of OUSL, Technical Evaluation Committees and Procurement Committees pertaining to server usage and costs.
- To monitor and maintain cloud services of the University and to develop and implement safety protocols.
- To ensure inherited service.
- To assist the University to provide guidance and training to academic and non-academic staff on relevant cloud server related applications and infrastructure.
- Be available on call when conducting national level examinations to assist in solving any unexpected problems of the cloud infrastructure.
The Post applied for, should be indicated on the top left-hand comer of the envelope. Candidate are requested to forward their application, the Curriculum Vitae, to the Senior Assistant Registrar/ Establishments (Academic) of OUSL, through the respective Heads of departments /divisions Ames etc.,
on or before 17th February 2021.
03. POST OF TEMPORARY DEMONSTRATOR IN CHEMISTRY
Post of Temporary Demonstrator in Chemistry at The Open University of Sri Lanka Walk-in interviews will be held on 18th February 2021 (Thursday) at 9.00 a.m. in the Faculty Board Room of the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Nugegoda, to select suitable candidate to fill the vacancy at Colombo Regional Centre (CRC),Kandy Regional Centre (KRC) & Batticaloa Regional Centre (BRC).
• Qualified individuals are invited.
• Those who are awaiting results will NOT BE considered.
B.Sc Special Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University OR an equivalent qualification (in Chemistry). B.Sc. Degree (including chemistry) with a Class from the Open University of Sri Lanka.
Salary scale: Temporary Demonstrator (Rs.40,000 All inclusive)
What to bring?
- 2 copies of your curriculum vitae
- Educational Certificates with Photocopies
- Birth Certificate
- Any other relevant document (dissertation thesis)
- Photocopy of the National Identity card
Dr. R Senthilnithy
Open University of Sri Lanka
04. POST OF TEMPORARY LECTURER
At Colombo Regional Center (CRC) In The Department of Computer Science The Open University of Sri Lanka
The required minimum qualification is a BSc Special degree in Computer Science with a Class
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com On or before 23rd February 2021.
Please indicate Temporary Lecturer/CS as the subject of your mail