Government Jobs: Technical officers (IT and Audio Visuals) at The Institute of Indigenous Medicine. The University of Colombo will entertain applications from suitably Sri Lankan-qualified candidates for the following posts.
1. Post of Technical Officer (ICT)
- Should have passed in three (3) subjects at the G.C.E. (A/L) Examination in one sitting (any stream) &
- Having obtained a certificate of proficiency not below the Level Five (N.V.Q. 5) issued by a Technical College / VTA- Vocational Training Institute. accepted by the TVEC (Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission)
- Or Recognized by an Institution in the field of IT and Multimedia Technology/ ICT or Equivalent.
- Experience in the ICT field
Grade III (01 vacant posts)
- Passed in 3 subjects in G.C.E. (A/L) in one sitting. AND
- (a) Certificate of proficiency not below the N.V.Q. Level 5 in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication/Multimedia/Electronics/Audio-Visual Techniques from an Institution recognized by the TVEC or Government Institutes
- (b) Technical Qualifications: in the field of Electronics/Telecommunication / Multimedia/Audio-Visual Techniques accepted as equivalent to the above Qualification of (ii) (a) by the TVEC with 1-year experience in Audio Visual work in reputed Organization.
By Writing and /or Practical test and interview
Salary Scale: Rs. 31,625-7×300; 10×355-37,275 p.m. U-MT 1(IIIA) as at 01.01.2020
Age Limit: 18 – 45(no more than)
- University Provident Fund: Contribution by the employer an amount equivalent to 7% of the monthly basic salary to the Universities Provident Fund.
- Contribution by the employee is an amount equivalent to 10% of the monthly basic salary to the Universities provident fund.
- University Pension Scheme: Contribution by the employer an amount equivalent to 8% of the monthly basic salary to the Universities Pension Scheme.
- Employees Trust Fund: Contribution by the employer an amount equivalent to 3 % of the monthly basic salary to the Employees ‘Rust Fund.
Applicants from Higher Educational Institutions/ Corporations/ Government Departments/ should send their applications through the Head of the department /directors
Copies of your educational qualifications and service letters should be attached with the application.
Applications will be rejected:
- Applications received after the closing date.
- applications not submitted in prescribed format and incomplete applications
Duly completed applications should be forwarded to by registered post to the
Assistant Registrar/ Establishments,
Institute of Indigenous Medicine,
University of Colombo, Rajagiriya
Soft copy of the applications (PDF &WORD) to reach on or before 15.03.2021. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The post should be written on the top left of the envelope.
Click the link below to